PING G400 Fairway Wood Features:
- Maraging Steel Face - Extremely thin and more flexible, the innovative maraging steel face generates faster ball speeds to launch shots farther, higher, and straighter.
- Thinnest Crown - The 17-4 SS crown is cast ultra-thin for weight savings to optimize the CG location and increase total MOI (high-low, heel-toe) for full-face forgiveness. Crown turbulators increase ball speed and provide a captured look.
- Machined Back Weight - The machined back weight is more dense to increase total MOI for extreme forgiveness with maximum stability while enabling you to customize your swing weight. You can fine-tune your launch conditions prior to a round by adjusting loft up to +-1º.
- Reduced Spin - The face texture reduces spin, and the head’s cascading sole increases face flexing for higher launch.
- Alta CB Premium Shaft - PING’s proprietary counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase energy transfer. Color-Shift Paint Technology means the vibrant copper shaft paint transitions to nearly black as you address the ball to eliminate distraction.