The Cobra One Length irons were made famous by Bryson DeChambeau. Made with gapping and consistent trajectory in mind. Are you a golfer who loves hitting a 7 iron, but struggles with longer irons? The one length irons could be a game changer for you. Every club is weighted and to the length of the 7 iron. This means the swing should be a close to the same for each club as the length variable for each golf club is taken away.
- ONE LENGTH SET MAKEUP: Constant length irons have been re-engineered for 7-iron weighting and are designed with optimised geometries. Designed for consistent trajectory and distance gapping from long irons to wedges.
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING: High density Tungsten weights are strategically positioned for a lowered and centred CG that delivers forgiveness and precision.
- 5 STEP FORGING PROCESS: Allows for more precise iron shaping and a more refined grain structure for superior feel.
- TPU INSERT: Thermoplastic Polyurethane insert behind the hitting zone on the medallion improves feel like a muscle back iron and allows weight to be moved low and outward towards the heel and toe.
- 100% CNC MILLED GROOVES: CNC milling Improves groove structures to deliver maximum spin and trajectory control.
- PREMIUM CHROME PLATING: Nickel Chrome plating provides better aesthetics and durability for a great looking and longer lasting irons.
Head - 7
Shaft - 8
Grips - 6