Designed to celebrate the 150th playing of The Open and engineered to meet the needs of Tour Professionals, The 150th Open Tour Bag is durable, lightweight, and features Open Championship-inspired accents.
- Officially licensed
- Premium gold detailing
- The Open logo on the apparel pocket
- The 150th Commemorative logo on the belly panel
- Tour-inspired 3-point single shoulder strap
- Durable materials and quilted highlights
- Magnetic, velour lined valuables pocket
- Interior organization in apparel pockets
- 5-Way top cuff with integrated handles
The bag features a 5-way divider system which is ideal for organising your golf clubs with lots of space to spare. The bag has a lower lift handle and has built-in handles on the top cuff to help transport the bag, and a tour-inspired 3-point single shoulder strap if you are required to caddie.
Numerous pockets help to assist you around the golf course which includes a quick-release magnetic pocket for quick and easy access. Plus a velour-lined valuables pocket, as well as other essential spaces for balls, accessories, and interior organisation within the apparel pockets.