Titleist 917 F2 Fairway Wood - 16.5°
- All-around playability with forgiveness and more distance in a larger profile fairway.
- Slightly more spin and higher launch versus 917F3.
- Faster ball speeds: Across the face provides more overall distance, higher launch, and lower spin.
- Adjustability: Through industry leading SureFit® CG and SureFit® Hosel provide the best possible fit for every golfer of any skill level.
- Trajectory and shot shape: Provide golfers a more consistent and repeatable shot from tee or turf.
- Active Recoil Channel™ 2.0: Improved channel with elastomer insert for increased speed and lower spin.
- Variable Thickness Face Insert: Creates more speed around the perimeter of the face for more distance on off-centre hits.
- Please note that the wrench is only provided with the Driver, no wrench will be provided with the fairway.
- All come fitted with 14g neutral weight as standard unless stated in the comments underneath the photo