Mizuno MP-15 Iron is based on the MP-64 iron but because of the Ti Muscle Insert the face has 10% more forgiveness than the MP-64. The sole design on the MP-15 is tour proven and ideal for the better ball strikers with subtle relief and a rounded leading and trailing edge.
Features and benefits of the Mizuno MP-15 Irons:
- At address the MP-15 is compact with clean lines, designed to enhance both feel and workability.
- Forged directly inside the 1025E steel framework is a re-engineered Titanium Muscle insert, which maintains thickness behind impact for solid 'full-cavity' feel.
- The MP-15's refined Ti Muscle inserts increased curvature and thickness ensure that feel is not sacrificed to achieve off centre stability.
- Based on the classic MP-64 - with 10% greater forgiveness created through the use of the Ti insert.
- As the Ti insert is engineered to create off centre stability rather than launch forgiveness, trajectory is comparable to Mizuno's more traditional tour irons.
Head - 7
Shafts - 7
Grips - 7