Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 3+ Wood - 13.5° - Regular
- Callaway has successfully installed Jailbreak Technology in the Rogue Sub Zero fairway wood, with two steel bars stiffening the body, placing more impact load on the face to promote increased ball speed and distance.
- An ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face along with Face Cup technology help golfers achieve fast ball speed and long distance on both centre-face hits and off-centre hits.
- A 5-gram weight screw in the sole's front helps position CG low and forward to lower spin for long distance, launch conditions preferred by the better player.
- Callaway's Internal Standing Wave technology further positions the CG low and forward to promote a distance-enhancing combination of high-launch and low-spin.
- The Rogue Sub Zero fairway has a new Speed Step on the crown to promote better airflow and more club speed.
- Lofts include: 3+ / 13.5°, 3 / 15°, 5 / 19°